If you have completed the 12 week qualifying period and if you believe that you are not receiving the equal treatment that you feel you should be getting, we suggest that you make an informal enquiry to the agency to find out if this has happened and if so why it has happened. It may be, for example, that you have not yet completed the qualifying period or the agency has made a mistake which can easily be rectified. If you do not receive a satisfactory response you are entitled to make a request for a written statement from your agency that will provide you with information about the treatment you have received. You can make a written request to the agency which will then have 28 days to respond in writing. If you do not receive the information from the agency within 30 days of making the request, you can make a request directly to the hirer. If you do not receive a response from the agency or the hirer, an Employment Tribunal may take this into account in any future tribunal claim against the party at fault.