As an independent company we can adapt our service according to your requirements. We adhere to the professional standards set out by theRecruitment & Employment Confederation (REC).
All our Consultants are trained and tested in line with industry standards and go through the Recruitment & Employment Confederation training and qualification scheme. Each consultant also has experience within a niche market and years of experience upon which to draw for the benefit of our broad base of clients.
Experienced and long standing, our clients can be assured of a professional, personal, confidential and consistent service.
Provision of Recruitment and employment advice, keeping up to date with latest employment legislation changes and procedures.
With excellent knowledge of the local employment market our consultants can brief on current salary levels, availability of candidates and employment trends/plans to keep ahead of the competition!
Angela joined Sky in 1989, she ran the commercial temporary division until 1996 when she took a consultancy role whilst raising her family. She steps in to help out where needed and is currently dedicated to one client, recruiting permanent staff in large numbers.She strives to deliver the ‘old school’ level of service and prides herself on meeting all candidates where possible. When not working, she loves outdoor pursuits, her black Labrador’s and horses. She has been married to Paul for 21 years and they have 4 children.
t: 01296 433 277
Adam has joined the team this year (2018) and is looking after the running of the Industrial Temporaries desk working alongside Sarah Lewis.
Specialising in all roles industrial, whether this be Warehouse, Factory or a more skilled labour force.
Adam is used to and has experience in dealing with tight deadlines when matching the best people with the right roles and is passionate about delivering the best possible service, first time.
Previous experience includes, Customer Service and Marketing within the Mystery Shopping industry and housing sector.
t: 01296 433 277
Elle joined Sky in September 2018 and has supported all the recruitment divisions here at Sky, helping to find candidates for the many different vacancies at Sky along with administration, reception and social media. Now responsible for our Commercial Temps Desk, she is managing the recruitment for office cover requirements from Junior to mid-level roles from reception, administration, customer service, accounts and sales. Previous to Sky Elle lived, studied and worked in Italy for a number of years and in her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, languages and Italian cooking!
t: 01296 433 277
Accounts and Payroll
Barbara is responsible for ensuring our large temporary workforce get paid on time each week and also deals with tax, national insurance and holiday pay along with invoicing. Should you have any timesheet or invoice queries please get in touch
t: 01296 433 277
Senior Recruitment Administrator
Anoushka joined Sky in November 2019 as our Senior Recruitment Administrator providing first class support to the recruitment team along with providing a welcome and overseeing the reception area. Anoushka comes from a background with a wealth of experience in customer facing roles and complementary therapies within corporate and public sectors. In her spare time Anoushka enjoys spending time with family and friends, cooking, reading and volunteering within her local community!
t: 01296 433 277
- Delivering service excellence in finding our clients and candidates the right solution first time and every time
- Developing and rewarding our staff
- Working in partnership with our customers and suppliers to our mutual benefit.
Sky Personnel Ltd is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and agrees to be bound by its rules. We endeavour to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and good business ethics at all times. We employ fair and honest methodologies and ensure that our staff are aware of and comply with all relevant legislation, statutory codes and internal quality systems.
In order to ensure that clients and candidates benefit from the highest level of service, all staff are required to: consistently meet their role criteria, as described in their job descriptions; adhere to company standards, policies and procedures; and maintain a professional demeanour through their personal image and actions at all times.
The following minimum standards are mandatory:
We try to ensure all Enquiries are dealt within 24 hours of receipt.
A full registration is conducted prior to details being added to the database and referenced/qualifications checked (where appropriate), prior to being worked on.
Full candidate briefing and preparation to be provided for candidates in advance of interviews, whether first, second or third stage. As a minimum, this includes job description; map and directions and a client background/history.
Interview feedback to be requested from all parties within 24 hours of the interview taking place and relayed, where appropriate, to those concerned on the day of receipt.
Where an offer is made by a client and accepted by a candidate, regular contact is maintained with each party until the start date and a quality call to be made to the candidate and client on start date, then 1, 2 and 3 months following it to ensure all is going well.Enquiries to be dealt with within 24 hours of receipt.
- We like to visit all clients before dealing with their vacancies to ensure the best possible service and agree terms of business and service level
- All client instructions must be actioned on the day of receipt.
- When working on a job, full details are obtained, and job description completed.
- Clients are kept fully informed of progress regarding all work being carried out on current vacancies, as a minimum, on a weekly basis.
- Where an offer is made to a candidate, full details of the offer, salary, benefits and all other relevant information are obtained and passed to the candidate immediately. The candidate’s details are then given to the client for the offer letter and contract and this is carefully monitored, to ensure that acceptance is confirmed within 24 hours.
- Full, accurate and up to date records on all activities to be kept where appropriate and within legal parameters. This includes logging of candidate interview notes, client visit details and details of conversations and important information pertaining to clients and candidates.
- Standard in-house templates and house style must be used at all times.
- Advertising should be appropriately worded and laid out to ensure maximum response.