SALES ADMINISTRATOR, £22K-£25K depending on experience plus benefits
Great opportunity to work for a well-established and growing organisation with offices located near Thame.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers on the phone to deal with sales queries.
- Responding to enquiries and updates via email.
- Sales and Group order processing.
- Updating notes and any adjustments onto the internal database.
- Assisting customers when they visit the site.
- Working with colleagues in other departments to help provide customers with a professional service.
- Keeping management aware of any issues that arise throughout the process.
Candidates that apply should ideally have some previous Customer Service, Sales and/or Administration experience within an office environment. You should be an excellent communicator, with good attention to detail, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and be willing to be hands on during the busy periods.