Our client in Aylesbury is seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join them on a Permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading engineering firm in the motorsport, automotive and aerospace sector, our client is seeking an individual with an interest in developing skills in production and engineering.
The ideal candidate will have and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good understanding of CAD software, preferably SolidWorks.
- Ability to interpret customer drawings and generate engineering drawings for manufacture.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes with knowledge of welding being beneficial but not essential
- Ideally will have some experience with surface modelling. Eg: for press tool design etc.
- Ability to attend customer meetings to discuss their requirements and our capabilities.
- An understanding of what information an operator would need to carry out a task.
- Organised to ensure multiple jobs can be worked on at once
- Good attention to detail, whist operating within tight timeframes
- Aim to streamline the design department – looking at more modular ways to design tooling for example
- Work closely with engineering team to ensure all pre-production processes are handled in a timely and effective manner.
- Good / confident phone manner
- Must be able to work alone or as a group.
The salary on offer is between £25,000 – £35,000 DOE. In addition to this, the company off 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays. Opportunities to earn paid overtime. Pension scheme.
If you are would like to more or wish to apply, please contact Adam Southey on 01296 433277 or email@example.com