CUSTOMER SERVICE / ADMIN ROLE | 25K Aylesbury
Our central Aylesbury based client is looking to recruit a Customer Service / Administrator
The role would be working in a busy team where customer care and customer experience is top priority!
- The role is heavily email based, you will have experience of answering complex customer queries by email and telephone.
- Responding to inquiries from customers regarding any orders or returns
- Accurate records of transactions in inventory and orders, updating sales reports.
- Processing orders accurately and on a time schedule.
- You will be supporting the Manager with the day-to-day management of the Customer Relations Advisors ensuring they consistently meet an excellent level of customer service.
- You will monitor/ guide/ support the team, resolve complaints, manage queries, and be involved in the recruitment of new staff.
For this role
- To be successful in applying for this position you will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- You will have supervisory experience ideally a call centre/ customer service environment
- An objective, professional and calm approach when managing difficult situations
- You must have the ability to multi-task and flexibility to perform various other tasks in the office.
The company offer a friendly and supportive environment in which to grow and progress your skills further. Since you will be working with customers across Europe, bilingual or multilingual candidates would have an advantage for this position, including German, French, Italian, Spanish. Great Beneficent
If you have all the above and a can-do attitude… APPLY NOW!