Do you have a passion for Customer Service? Are you looking to further your existing Customer Service experience? Do you pride yourself on delivering the best Customer Service? If so, then this may be the position for you.
Our client, based near Aylesbury town centre, is a leading supplier to GP surgeries, hospitals, care homes, and many other healthcare related companies. They provide a variety of products within the healthcare industry, ranging from medical equipment/supplies, first aid equipment/supplies to stationary and cleaning consumables.
- Answering phones and taking orders from existing and new clients
- Processing email/phone orders for clients
- Answering queries from the ‘ChatLive’ service that is offered to customers
- Organising and running training sessions for prospective clients
- Liaising with suppliers and ensuring clients orders are dispatched on schedule
- Updating website content
- Meeting performance targets
- Managing additional administrative tasks for senior management
- Supporting the sales force who meet with clients
- Pro-actively contacting customers to build relationships and gain additional business
As a Customer Loyalty Advisor you’ll be part of the team responsible for making the customer’s experience the best it can be. Answering customer’s queries makes up a large part of your role, keeping in regular contact with them over the phone or via email. It’s also your responsibility to improve the performance of the website by updating content and finding cost effective initiatives to market the site to the industry.
- Passion for providing world class customer service and a genuine interest in helping customers
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive attitude, helpful manner and the ambition to support a new thriving business
- Good IT capability including strong excel/word/power point skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Able to handle complaints and difficult situations
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Working hours: 9:00am- 5:30pm
- Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days, with the addition of 1 day for each year of service
- Employee Pension contributions