Our Client, a company based near Aylesbury, is looking to employ a Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis to join their team.
- Working towards and delivering on tight deadlines
- Producing reports
- Supporting the Accounts team
- Timesheet reconciliations
- Maintaining updated information
Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must have own transport
- Proven experience within payroll
- Excel and Sage experience is vital
- CIS or construction payroll exposure would be advantageous
Hours & Environment:
- Salary: £22,000pa
- Full training will be provided by the Payroll Coordinator.
- One day per week remote, work from home.
- Permanent position (40 hours per week)
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm, half hour lunch break.
- Friendly working environment
If you are looking for an exciting job opportunity with a fast growing, friendly company, and believe that your experience matches the brief, please apply below or contact Sally Madden via email@example.com or on 01296 433 277.