Part-time Legal Secretary needed in Aylesbury
A progressive and well respected Law firm recruiting a part-time legal secretary with Previous experience in a law firm is essential and you will be responsible for audio and copy typing, digital dictation, preparing legal documents and correspondence, filing and liaising with clients to provide support to a Solicitor and other lawyers as required. Key duties are:-
- Deal with client related matters assigned by the partner, correspondence and queries
- Dealing with new, current and former clients effectively and quickly, take messages, make appointments and advise clients on administrative processes
- To manage own workload and liaise with assigned fee earner to ensure efficient execution of work is achieved at all times.
- Manage Partner’s diary commitments.
- Previous legal experience would be advantageous
- Excellent dictation and typing ability (70 wpm)
- Attention to detail